How can you find a marriage retreat near you regardless of where you live without sacrificing on quality, effectiveness, and privacy?
Easy. Skype (or Zoom). We'll explain below.
Because we've created a specific format which help to regain trust back, stop an impending divorce, assist with coparenting, and whatever other issues you're struggling with, the structure really allows us to get to the core issues of where it all went wrong.
It's like we're using a flashlight to discover where the hidden holes and cracks are in your relationship.
We work together for 6 hours each day to unmask the broken foundation - when and why it began - so that you can move on from their and patch that up to become solid again.
Here's the schedule for our 2 day marriage retreat, whether you choose to do it in-person at our Baltimore office or online via Skype/conference.
- “Personal relationship history” – Explore your personal relationship history through written exercises that will open up your eyes to your relationship stumbling blocks.
- “Why you chose your spouse” – Learn about the missing parts of yourself and know how to reclaim them.
- “Relationship frustration” – Experience deep healing around a difficult issue with your spouse using the Imago Dialogue practice which is a safe and comfortable way to communicate.
- “Intentional dialogue” – Put a new tool in your toolbox for dealing with all of life’s challenges and difficult relationships.
- “Identification of the 3 Relationship stages” – Explore the secret agenda of relationships and “diagnose” which stage of relationship you are in and how that is currently affecting your marriage and what to do about it.
- “Living Gratefully” – Harness the power of gratitude, naturally flourishing into becoming a more successful and appreciative person.
- “Dream Up Your Relationship Vision”– Craft a vision that you can successfully live out for your new future together.
- “Action Plan for Getting Your Needs Met” – Discover what makes you feel cared for and loved and develop a plan to get those needs met.
- “Receive the Love that Your Partner is Sending You” – Diagnose your love language, learning how to use your love language and the love language of others more effectively to get and to give the love that you want.
- “Flooding” – Shift the negative energy in a 5 minute process.
“Say No to Backsliding”
Your Marriage Restoration Retreat was amazing but you worry about things going back to the same old same old. You now have newfound hope for your relationship. You learned great skills. But what happens when life gets back to “normal”? You’ll want to make sure that you get the greatest long-term results from this retreat.
The best way to integrate is to have follow-up that provides accountability until your skills are firmly grounded in your day to day life. We are here for you every step of the way to work towards your long-term relationship success. You’ll want a solution to backsliding and the best prevention for falling back into bad habits. These eight sessions are the best way to keep up your new hope and progress.
We would love to work with you wherever you live so that you too can benefit from the power of this amazing work!
Click here to read more about our marriage retreats near you.